2012 has been a year filled with so many memories and events. Looking back through my pictures made me realize just how much actually has happened since 1st January 2012.
I turned 18!!
Hannah moved back to Australia! Miss her!
We finally got some snow in rainy Stavanger and went for a little skiing with Tassen.
–I was supposed to go to an Avicii concert with Karen, Astrid and Karoline, but it was cancelled so instead we had a girls trip to Oslo.
-My family went to Rjukan with the Kanton and the Mclarney family, where we rented a huge cabin and skied more or less every day.
– I visited Steffen in Holland and went to look at the universities I had applied to.
– A lot of time was spent studying for my exams that were coming up in May.
– Aman, Astrid and I went to Agape to try on dresses chosen by Kathrine Sørland
– This month also consisted of a lot of studying.
– In the end of April the Russetid started and we spent some time getting “knots”.
– Exams started
– LANDSTREFFET 2012 (only went one day because of my math exams on Monday morning)
-After my one day at the Landstreff I got very sick and was driven to and from every exam by my mom and the time I planned to study became sleeping time, so exams passed really quickly.
-16th May Viking game, followed by a little bar visit with Astrid.
-17th of May! National day! Here I took part in the RUSS parade.
– May 21st. The day I had my last exam. Such a relief! We had our graduation dinner followed by a night out.
– Karen, Astrid, Mari, Karoline and I went to Playa del Ingles. It was such an amazing vacation. After all the exams earlier in the month we spent the vacation relaxing on the beach, partying a bit and went on a dolphin safari.
– I started working for Proserv
– We had a few warm days which were spent tanning and driving around with my roof open.
– Family vacation to Florida
We went to Disney World which it was great to see, but the lines were so long for everything which made it a bit boring.
Pappa, Ida and I went to a Rodeo while Mamma stayed home with a sick Nora.
-I was still in Florida with my family
We went to Universal studios and Island of Adventure. This was much more fun than Disney World as the rides were way better.
We went to Sea World and Hard Rock Cafe with some neighbors from home. However, while we were in Sea World the weather was terrible so the dolphin shows etc were closed after 10 minutes.
We also drove down to Miami where we met family friends from Dubai as well as some of their friends.
-We went to New York
– I got to know that I passed IB
– We went home and I continued working for Proserv.
-Steffen and I went for a weekend road trip in South of Norway.
– Ida and Martha were horseback riding.
– I went to Prekestolen with Karen
-I stopped working for Proserv and started packing to move to Amsterdam
– I went on a cabin trip with my family
-I moved to Amsterdam.
– I got a room at Uilenstede and a bike.
-I went to Davids Cup with Steffen and Einar
– Mamma and Pappa came to visit me in Amsterdam
– I went to the Masquerade Ball
-We went to the pirate party
-Sunniva turned 18!!
-We had a surprise party for Lea
-My family came to visit me in Amsterdam
-We got a new dog, Ronja
-I went back to Stavanger for a weekend.
-We had a Halloween party in my compound.
-Sunniva came to visit me in Amsterdam 😀
– Tassen passed away.
-I went back home to Norway for a weekend.
-Pappa came to visit me in Amsterdam
-I started decorating my room for christmas
-We had a few days of snow in Amsterdam
-Christmas dinner with my roommates
-I went to the light parade in Amsterdam
-I went to Steffen’s University’s christmas Galla
-I went home from christmas
Secret Santa with St. Olav girls
Ida played at the Kåsen Romjulsturnering